An exciting time in other cultures – the first period – signalling how luscious and important the new woman is for all the tribe. What happens in our world? Secrets, shame, hiding it away . . perhaps it is time to out being a bleeding woman as it is the gift of life that we all hold inside us.
Period App – everything that happens to a woman – moods/hormones/women’s bits and how to manage yourself so being a woman is easy. The raw ingredients needed to repair yourself. All linked to a huge inspirational/educational site – www.HeatherSays.com
Linking also to other sites and articles, as needed. A tiny $ investment to a better life!!
Fertility App (for him and coupes and how to naturally undo what is happening and how to heal yourself/to make easier pregnancy and better babies . .
Pregnancy App natural help all through from pregnancy to birthing to breastfeeding and parenting . . .
New clinic site . . Especially for all things Mayan /Arvigo work www.acupunctureplus.com
WHY MAYAN MASSAGE?
It corrects everything for you at home – you learn to do it yourself along with the vaginal steaming and life now easy!! Forever. We in the west were not taught to look after ourselves – perhaps go to a self care course and have your own initiation into easy women’s business.
Periods – how they start and why
As a girl reaches puberty, once she has almost reached her mature height, her body’s previous growing urges are channeled into a reservoir that allows the “heavenly waters” to flow. Menstrual blood is extra to requirements. This means that if a state of relative extreme stress or deprivation occurs at this time her whole blueprint of perfect periods may be askew.
A perfect period is one that comes and goes unobtrusively. Good strong red liquid flow arrives without pain, distress or other bodily symptoms every 28 days. The flow should start red, not gush or clot, and continue smoothly for 4 to 6 days.
Any digestive, emotional, skin or other allied cyclic occurrences are not part of a well woman’s life.
If these periods sound in any way odd to you, it is quite likely that natural medicine can, at the very least, prepare your body for a well pregnancy with healthy, happy outcomes.
Twelve self help steps to Menstrual Rescue
- Use only safe intimate care products
- Drink more water
- Avoid all cold: it will only make all matters health and gyne so much worse
- Avoid all non food – eat and live simply
- Get rid of all chemicals – including ‘beauty’ products, as miniscule amounts will create hormonal chaos. Very interesting wake up call – do this test.
- Paint on iodine daily
- More Vit D and fats to allow all minerals a chance
9. Make friends with your liver – no self medication
- Undo all trauma from the past (so you don’t ’need’ the above)
- Get the Period App and empower your own healing
- Find a Mayan massage therapist and undergo the self care work, so you can gently, safely, respectfully heal all that has happened to you
Any period disturnances.
Plus all cases of saggy belly/prolapse/incontinence/gut disorders and all things gyne . .
May be a case of a displaced uterus.
What are The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®?
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® are a non-invasive, external, massage technique. When applied, they guide internal abdominal organs into their proper position for optimum health and well being. The techniques work by relieving congestion and blockages to improve the flow of chi and fluids of the circulatory, lymphatic and nervous systems to prevent the progression of chronic disease symptomology. This results in improved organ function by releasing physical and emotional congestion from the abdomen. These techniques are effective for both men and women.
How do the techniques work for women?
This external massage gently lifts and guides the uterus into its optimal position in the lower pelvis. The uterus is held in position by over 10 ligaments. Ligaments, when stressed or strained cause the uterus to become mal-positioned. If the uterus is mal-positioned, women experience a multitude of symptoms.
What could cause a displaced uterus?
- Injury to the sacrum or tailbone from a fall, car accidents, etc
- Pelvic ligaments that have weakened due to overstretching during pregnancy and birth
- High Impact exercise, running on cement surfaces, high impact aerobics, etc
- Lifting & carrying heavy objects before or during menstruation and too soon after childbirth
- Time and gravity
- Past surgeries
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Chronic muscle spasm around the low back and sacrum
- Emotional armoring
What are the symptoms of a displaced uterus?
- Painful or irregular periods; painful or irregular ovulation
- Dark or brown blood at the onset and at the end of menstruation
- Headache or migraine with period
- Varicose veins of the legs and/or tired, weak or numb legs
- Low backache; back pain with period
- More serious imbalances including: Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids and Uterine Polyps
- PMS/ depression
- Frequent urination; bladder infections, incontinence
- Recurrent vaginal infections
- Chronic miscarriages
- Difficulty getting pregnant/Infertility
- Painful intercourse
- Chronic constipation
- Difficult menopause
How quickly should I expect a change?
Depending on the severity of the problem, it may take as little as one session and as long as many months for the uterine position to be corrected and for the ligaments to gain enough strength and elasticity for it to stay in place. 3 sessions are usually the minimum.
You will be taught how to massage yourself nightly, how to enjoy a bajo (v steam and do these yourself), the use of castor oil packs, and how to improve your diet resulting in easier periods and fertility sexuality and life – all in your own hands.
See more on the Periods App and also here – a whole eBook – “Endometriosis – A Woman’s Body’s Cry For Help” .